It’s been a long time since I wrote “10 things to drive your Scrum Master crazy” and it’s about time to give you some new weapons. So, here they are:
- Hide the SM’s beloved moderation markers.
- Play on your smartphone during the (planning) meetings, as long as they are not talking about YOUR tasks.
- Always lament about the same things but don’t change anything.
- Keep blaming and finger pointing everyone else except yourself for all the problems, you are only a victim.
- Ignore all agile values as they don’t apply to you.