Now that the team is armed with new weapons, it is time to help the Scrum Master to fight back. If you didn’t read my first post on this topic have a look at the 10 things a Scrum Master can do to drive the team crazy blog post I wrote two years ago. Here we go:
- Get you own office, if possible in a different city or even country. Working at the same location as your team could be harmful.
- Count the number of finished tasks per team member and confront those lazy buggers with the obvious low performance.
Continue reading 10 more things a Scrum Master can do to drive the team crazy
It’s been a long time since I wrote “10 things to drive your Scrum Master crazy” and it’s about time to give you some new weapons. So, here they are:
- Hide the SM’s beloved moderation markers.
- Play on your smartphone during the (planning) meetings, as long as they are not talking about YOUR tasks.
- Always lament about the same things but don’t change anything.
- Keep blaming and finger pointing everyone else except yourself for all the problems, you are only a victim.
- Ignore all agile values as they don’t apply to you.
Continue reading 10 more things to drive your Scrum Master crazy