agile, scrum, coaching, lean
My name is Marc Löffler and I’m working as Functional Manager and Agile Coach at KARL STORZ in Switzerland. I love reading books, playing Saxophone and speaking at conferences. My passion is to help teams implementing agile frameworks like Scrum and XP and to transform our world of work.
Tag cloudaccde10 Agile agilece agileee agile games coaching training scrum agile tools choice coaching comfortzone conference culture daily scrum defend distributed evil root causes feedback food foodforthought food for thought games goals hints honesty kanban kids learning life linchpin list marshmallowchanllenge meetings PO resistance retrospective Scrum scrummaster Scrum project manager Agile sins slowness tai chi transparency user stories values xp zen
- Why Doesn’t SOC Agile Mention Retrospectives? | All Around the World on Retrospectives – The most boring meetings ever
- http://coldsoreremediestoday.webs.com on 10 things to drive your ScrumMaster crazy
- Mehr Spaß an kontinuierlichen Verbesserungen | Retrospektiven in der Praxis on Inject Purpose Into Retrospectives
- http://mobileferno.de/blog/36156/bright-solid-guidance-for-social-media-marketing/ on 10 things to drive your ScrumMaster crazy
- Tinnitus Treatment on Food for Though #12: Dogma sucks